Friday, July 12, 2013

My Summer So Far

Hello all! I've been quite busy this summer; visiting new places and trying to enjoy myself in the heat. My summer really began when my friends and I decided to take a road trip San Diego. We did a lot of touristy things like going to the zoo and Balboa Park, spending a majority of the time on the beach, and doing a bunch of other spontaneous adventures.

The zoo!



Entrance to one of the museums in Balboa Park

Balboa Park

Hotel del Coronado

THE best red curry I've ever had

Found this beaut after getting off the wrong exit. So cool!

Another fun part to my summer was accompanying my best friend to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (aka LACMA) when they were having a free day. We literally covered every inch of the museum (it's HUGE) and even though I wasn't able to take pictures of the awesome art, I tried to take as many memorable photos as I could.

Add caption

Huge abstract thing

Pink! Kitchen! Excitement!

Playing a pink piano with expertise 

Gas lamps!




I hope everyone is doing well!

xoxo
Eunice

P.S. I've made a Bloglovin account. I don't know how I feel about it yet, but if you'd like to follow me on there, give it a go!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment