Saturday, December 21, 2013

Houndstoothin'


 So I'm finally on Christmas vacation, which means I can actually relax and have time to myself. I haven't dressed up in a while, so the arrival of new clothing helped trigger some inspiration.


This skirt I got is slowly becoming one of my favorites as not only is it an awesome houndstooth pattern; but it's a thick cotton blend that's perfect for winter. I'm usually sporting a skirt or dress no matter what the weather is like so this skirt will be worn plenty.



Along with the skirt  got an amazing pair of cat eyes. I've been dying to get a pair of bedazzled sunglasses and these are the best I've seen (that I can actually buy/afford). I have a tendency to scratch the lenses of my sunglasses fairly quickly so hopefully this pair doesn't see this fate. 


I'm also rocking a new hairstyle :)


skirt and sunglasses from asos (still can't get over how cute the frames are)

xoxo,

Eunice



No comments:

Post a Comment